Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• The 100 Running Shoe features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability, rigidity and protective performance.
• Constructed from a lightweight and breathable multi-mesh upper for airflow and incorporates a seamless microfiber chassis for durability and structural integrity.
• Innovative lacing system which includes a lace eyelet tuning system running around the ankle to the instep making a light chassis closure for precise and comfortable fit.
• Tongue and collar incorporate highly breathable micro-perforated textile for additional cooling performance.
• Advanced PU heel frame construction incorporates a PU carbon texture area to give excellent structure and stability.
• Anti-slide Achilles’ support collar, constructed from technical textile for comfort and breathability, helps keep foot in position while training/running.
• The TPU toe-tip reinforcement gives more structure/stability and abrasion resistance.
• Internal heel counter layered under the upper for structural integrity and support.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound outer sole with dual density EVA foam for cushioning and repeated foot-fall shock absorption.
• Technical dual midsole construction with EVA foam double layered padding for additional comfort cushioning.
• Anatomical footbed profiled with Lycra® top lining and different hardness EVA foams: soft in the forefoot and harder on the arch to offer support and comfort.
• Tongue and collar soft padding for comfort and fit.
SELECTION and FITTING