Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance and supple finish.
• Multi-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
• Perforated leather panels for improved ventilation.
• Premium YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers ensure secure closure at all times.
• CE certified riding garment. The pants fully conforms to CE Certified: EN 13595-1 standards for riding safety.
• Removable CE certified knee, hip and tibia protectors offer excellent impact resistance.
• Internally reinforced seat area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
• Alpinestars’ replaceable Sport Knee Sliders.
• Ergonomic stretch aramidic panels on crotch and back of the knee for optimal flexibility and fit.
• Large accordion stretch panels offers excellent range on movement on bike.
• Interior leg cuff system features Taslon and Nylon closures to help keep pants firmly situated on body.
• Innovative calf expansion gusset ankle adjustment improves range of fit and riding comfort
• Removable Internal lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
• D-ring waist adjustments and waist connection zipper to attach to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Available in EURO sizes 44-60.
SELECTION AND FITTING