Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
- • Lightweight, street-styled combination microfiber upper incorporates perforated lateral and medial panels for durability, comfort and airflow.
- • Perforated tongue and side panel is backed with performance padding for comfort and fit.
- • 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability.
- • Traditional metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- • Dual density and ergonomic MX-derived ankle and heel protector is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all- round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- • Internal toe box reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- • The Anaheim Shoe is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability, rigidity and protective performance.
- • Reinforced mid sole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- • Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- • Advanced rubber compound cupsole construction which is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- • Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- • Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.
- • Reinforced lasting board inserted in sole for improved strength.
SELECTION AND FITTING