Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets.
- Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.