Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Newly developed Direct Ventilation System (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• DVS incorporates a hidden shock cord which ensures vent remains open in the position of your choosing.
• Internal impact protection provided by removable CEcertified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
• Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
• Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
• External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
SELECTION AND FITTING