Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Durable, multi-panel, three-quarter length leather glove featuring the innovative X-TRAFIT™ material technology, which incorporates a GORE-TEX® membrane for unsurpassed waterproofing and breathability.
* Superb dexterity, grip and control sensitivity afforded by X-TRAFIT™’s sealed triple layer structure for a significantly reduced material construction.
Safety & Protection
* Alpinestars’ advanced Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features a dual-compound TPU protector with air intakes and exhaust port for cooling performance. The DFS protector is backed by poly-foam padding for comfort and fit.
* Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
* Strategically positioned TPU slider on heel of hand, plus EVA foam padding on palm and side of the hand for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
* Reflective detailing throughout improves rider visibility.
* Large poly-fabric accordion stretch panel on back-hand for performance flex fit, plus accordion poly-fabric inserts on thumb and fingers for increased maneuverability and fatigue-reducing comfort
* Dual Velcro® wrist closure system ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight and safe closure.
* Pre-curved glove construction reduces fatigue, plus external finger to palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
* Palm and side of hand reinforced with synthetic suede for durability and abrasion resistance.
* EVA foam padding on fingers, thumb and wrist improve comfort and fit, while padding on first two first fingers and thumb is perforated for improved ventilation.
* Convenient, soft and flexible TPR visor wipe on left hand to clean away dirt and grime.