Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* The Atem Leather Suit is a fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been independently tested and assessed to meet the EN 13595 – 1 standard performance requirements.
* Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest, back, crotch and knees for contoured fit and comfort.
* MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
* Strategically placed perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
* Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and knee protectors, tested in MotoGP and WSBK.
* Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
* Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
* Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
* Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
* Inner arm and leg cuff adjustments include Kevlar for durability and improved safety performance.
* Multiple, external, perforated leather panels with foam protector inserts.
* Removable multi-panel lining and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.