Roll Over to Zoom View Larger Photo
An anatomically optimized, multi-layer performance racing suit, the GP Pro features advanced safety materials which offer effective heat transfer protection. Certified to SFI and FIA homologation standards, the GP Pro Suit incorporates strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement while being extremely lightweight.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standard
- Advanced multi-layer construction features an advanced PBI inner layer for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance.
- 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Nomex®-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Nomex®-reinforced elasticized lower back and lateral stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs.