Developed with the world’s leading F1 and Sportscar drivers, the extremely lightweight Tech 1-Z is made from premium kangaroo leather and features a streamlined cut and Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole and counter for outstanding grip, heel to toe feel and vibration resistance.
Complies with the following homologation standards:
- Ultra-lightweight Kangaroo leather upper construction with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
- Flame resistant Nomex® lining.
- Lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction for maximum performance: an ergonomic, molded fireproof Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Grey / Fluorescent Yellow version is fully perforated for superior ventilation performance.
- Exclusive Kevlar® speed lacing system, derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology ensures quick, precise and secure closure.
- Single, large Velcro® ankle strap for better shoe stability.
- Thin tongue flap enhances comfort and helps provide a snug fit.
- Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound, derived from the Formula 1 race program, is used on the outsole, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
- Lightweight, micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort while driving and walking.
- Integrated ergonomic foot bed is engineered for greater feel and ensures the foot maintains a natural posture.