Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
Advanced, high-performance fiberglass polymer compound
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during crash
- Lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
A highly customizable, secure and personalized fit
- SAS (size adapter system) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads allow which also aid compatibility with other body protection systems.
- Strap System: Allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey.
- Rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via a pivot key for convenient dismantling.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact and instantaneous load channeling – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
- Innovative quick-release locking closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers highly secure and convenient attachment.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.
Bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics