Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
• Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance.
• All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
• Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: Removable comfort padding; V-strap kidney belt; Lace sleeve closures; Removable sleeves; Full compatibility with BNS protection.
• CE certified (EN 1621-3:2013/Level 2) chest, (EN 1621-2:2014/Level 2) back, (EN 1621-1:2012/Level 1) shoulder and elbow/forearm protector panels featuring innovative 3D ‘grid’ pattern and constructed from a hybrid polymer and EVA foam compound for weight-saving, airflow and which molds to rider’s body shape.
• Dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement on shoulders. Protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation.
• Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS.
• Protector panel shells are constructed from polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
• Innovative Cross Lacing System (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and highly customizable fit. CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump.
• New design, silicone pull tabs on shoulders for convenient and secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
• Newly designed elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics and a customized, secure fit.
• Removable (EVA) comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area.
• Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place.
• Available in INTERNATIONAL sizes S-2XL.
SELECTION AND FITTING