Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining for comfort and durability.
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® closure and strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open.
• Premium YKK zips used throughout.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides.
• Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets and zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control.
• Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size S-M use XS/S, Size L+ use M/XL.
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size S-M use MEDIUM insert. Sizes L-4XL use LARGE.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
• Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be fully removed with easy identification red zippers and integrated stretch comfort edge.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
• Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket. Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding.
• Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region.
• Reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
• Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART