Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Advanced, reinforced poly-fabric textile construction incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all- weather performance.
• Removable long thermal liner ensures pant versatility and comfort in cold or hot climates.
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
• Optimized for use with the Bogota DRYSTAR® Jacket and other Alpinestars jackets with internal waist connection zipper.
• Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors.
• Reinforced rip-stop in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees for improved riding performance.
• Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customizable fit.
• Zippered, water-resistant hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets.
• Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit.
• Zippered and Velcro® leg cuff closure fits around a range of Alpinestars boot models.
• Note: Short length is approximately 2'' shorter than Regular. Long is approximately 2" longer.
Selection and Fitting