Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
Advanced lightweight construction
* Multi-fabric shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
* Ballistic nylon reinforced elbows and seat area.
* Extended mesh areas on chest, sleeves and back for enhanced riding comfort in warmer conditions.
* Pre-curved, articulated sleeve construction improves fit and flexibility.
* 3D padded elbow and shoulder reinforcements.
* Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
* Chest and back compartments with PE padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert and Bionic Chest Pads available as upgrade).
* Integrated high visibility reflective stripes and logos improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
* Available in black /yellow high visibility version (yellow complies with EN471 standard for High Visibility Garments).
Comfortable and configurable
* Lightweight and removable Drystar® membrane with micro-fleece inserts.
* Fully adjustable sleeve volume via D-rings on the upper arm and forearm.
* Oversized D-ring waist adjustment and zippered expansion gussets allow further tailoring of the jacket’s fit.
* Neoprene collar finishing for comfort.
* Two aerodynamically profiled external chest pockets.
* Two large front cargo pockets with oversize entry for easy access and a large external rear utility pocket offer generous storage.
* Two internal pockets and waterproof Napoleon pocket on the removable liner.
* Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
* Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
* Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper.