Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* 1.3mm premium full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
* Perforated leather panels enhance airflow within the suit.
* Accordion stretch panels on the elbows, lower back and knees improve flexibility and riding comfort.
* MotoGP profile, ventilated back hump for improved aerodynamic and cooling performance.
* Removable/adjustable CE certified GP elbow and shoulder protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding.
* Removable/adjustable CE certified GP-R knee and shin protectors.
* External PU shoulder sliders provide extra impact protection and help prevent pitching the rider into a tumble when sliding along the ground.
* Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
* Snap connection system allows integration with the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector which is available as an optional accessory.
* Internal chest protection compartments with PE protection padding (Alpinestars Bionic Chest Pads available as accessory upgrade).
* Removable mesh liner with stretch panel inserts work with outer stretch zones for improved flexibility and precise fit.
* Replaceable PU GP knee sliders.
* YKK® main zippers and semi-auto lock zippers on the wrists ensure secure closure at all times.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART