Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Robust 1.3 mm leather construction for a highly durable and abrasion resistant performance.
* Flexible aramidic leather stretch panels on back, waist and elbows for a highly contoured fit and comfort.
* Extensive microfiber stretch inserts positioned on sleeves to offer increased maneuverability when riding.
* Pre-contoured sleeves are technically engineered to offer optimized riding fit.
* Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for class-leading impact protection.
* Chest compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
* Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector to ramp up safety performance.
* External, dual-density, TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows offer unsurpassed impact dissipation and abrasion resistance in critical areas.
* Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in-takes and exhausts to allow efficient regulation of interior airflow.
* MotoGP profiled, perforated back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
* Full mesh lining improves jacket’s breathability and features Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
* External perforated leather panels on chest and back include protector foam inserts.
* Adjustable cuffs are zippered for improved fit and customization.
* Combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment for highly personalized fitment.
* Collar and cuffs feature padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability, plus Neoprene® comfort edge.
* External zipped hand pockets feature leather zip garage, while internal wallet pocket features red pull tab for improved visibility.
* Reflective detailing on chest, arms and back for improved rider visibility.
* Full circumference waist zipper to allow attachment of Alpinestars riding pants.