Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Multifabric shell construction yields the optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
* Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
* Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket.
* Ultra-lightweight, removable Gore-Tex® Paclite® membrane with micro-fleece inserts keeps you warm and dry in all conditions.
* Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
* Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars hard, CE certified back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrades).
* Integrated high visibility reflective stripes improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
* Zippered air intakes and rear air exhausts on the sleeves, chest and shoulders improve ventilation while riding.
* Articulated elbow construction improves fit and arm flexibility.
* Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions.
* Two waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry.
* Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm.
* Removable rear large utility pocket.
* Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
* Bionic Neck Support (BNS) connection system.
* The jacket is equipped with a two liter bladder storage pocket (capacity reduced to 1/2 liter when used with BNS).