Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Multifabric shell construction; a blend of fabrics that provides the most favorable combination of durability, protection and weight.
* Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
* Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
* Alpinestars patented Vector knee construction for superior comfort in the riding position without reducing mobility.
* Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors.
* High visibility reflective stripes integrated in the design.
* Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the pants.
* Lightweight, removable Gore-Tex® Paclite® Shell membrane with micro-fleece inserts provides waterproofing and allows the garment to breathe.
* Articulated rear panel for extra support and ease of movement.
* Extended air intake located on knee panel helps keep the pant well ventilated.
* Two external 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
* Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets.
* Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
* The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of Enduro/MX, Adventure and Touring style riding boots.