Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* CE Certified to EN 1621-1 (K type B), and is extremely lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound that retains its performance attributes extreme warm or cold weather climates.
* Incorporates DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and excellent ergonomic performance.
* Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries.
* Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam for comfort.
* Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling.
* Customizable, versatile and secure fit afforded by size adapter system (size ranges S-M-L and XL-XXL).
* Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard.
* The Fluid Tech comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability.
* Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella.
* Dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting.