Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• CE Certified to EN 1621-1 (K type B), and extremely lightweight, strong construction from a new and advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound that retains its performance attributes in both extreme warm or cold climates.
• Incorporates DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and excellent ergonomic performance.
• Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries.
• Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam for comfort.
• Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling.
• Customizable, versatile and secure fit afforded by size adapter system.
• Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard.
• The Fluid Tech comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability. Kit includes new medial-side spacer insert to promote closer contact with the bike.
• Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella.
• New, soft, dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting as well as comfort.
• Knee brace incorporates new lateral-side knee padding for comfort and to avoid pressure points.
• Comes in international sizes: S/M/L-XL/2XL.