Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Advanced, multi-material main shell incorporating 420 denier poly-fabric; 420 denier rip stop nylon side reinforcements and heavy duty Cordura for strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
• 4 x 25mm adjustable compression straps.
• 2 x 25mm adjustable bottom straps.
• Innovative ergonomic shoulder straps features free-moving link system which means backpack automatically adjusts to the width of rider’s shoulders and provides optimized fit that anatomically follows the natural contours of rider’s torso.
• Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment, keeping the extra webbing secure.
• Strap system also incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure and highly personalized fit, plus waist belt connector which helps position pack optimally at the body’s center of gravity.
• Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advances air-mesh to promote superb air channeling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on longer rides.
• YKK semi auto-locking zippers for a secure closure.
• Extensive reflective detailing and logos on front and back.
• Up to 25 liter capacity and designed for high load carrying capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance.
• Volume adjuster and carry compression straps for personalized load carrying options.
• Four external convenient, zippered compartments with main compartment for safe and secure storage.
• Shoulder belt and removable waist strap featuring the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment, preventing the extra webbing flapping.
• Internal compartment incorporates removable electronic device organizer sleeve pocket to accommodate cables, laptop computers, tablets and smartphone devices. Sleeve pocket is fleece lined to avoid scratching laptop and tablets.
• Dedicated compartment for hydration hydro pack (available as accessory upgrade), with a versatile hose conduit system that can be configured to the left or right.
• Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
• Removable waterproof rain cover that is easily stored in the front compartment.
• Built‐in helmet carrier conveniently houses all types of open or closed face helmets.
• Available in one size, OS.