Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* 1.3mm full grain leather provides the optimum combination of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
* Extended perforated zones on the arms and torso allow exceptional air flow when riding for superior warm-weather comfort.
* Integrated Aramidic stretch panels around the shoulders allow full range of movement for extra comfort and control while riding.
* Longitudinal underarm Aramidic stretch panels keep the arms of the jacket well fitted in the riding position.
* External PU sliders on the shoulders.
* Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders.
* Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars CE Bio Armor back protector insert and Tech Chest Guards available as accessory upgrade).
* Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector (optional accessory).
* Inner mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones to improve flexibility and fit.
* Leather neck flap with snap button closure is stylish and helps keep the wind out while riding.
* D-ring waist adjustment allows the fit of the jacket to be fine tuned.
* Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants.
* Convenient internal Napoleon pocket with zipper enclosure.
* YKK zippers ensure secure closure at all times.
* Exclusive Alpinestars and Monster Energy co-branding affords an aggressive, distinctive style.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART