Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• 1.3mm full grain leather provides the optimum combination of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Extended perforated zones on the arms and torso allow exceptional air flow when riding for superior warm-weather comfort.
• Integrated Aramidic stretch panels around the shoulders allow full range of movement for extra comfort and control while riding.
• Longitudinal underarm Aramidic stretch panels keep the arms of the jacket well fitted in the riding position.
• External PU sliders on the shoulders.
• Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars CE Bio Armor back protector insert and Tech Chest Guards available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size 48-50 use XS/S, Size 52+ use M/XL.
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size 48-50 use MEDIUM insert. Sizes 52-60 use LARGE.
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector (optional accessory).
• Inner mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones to improve flexibility and fit.
• Leather neck flap with snap button closure is stylish and helps keep the wind out while riding.
• D-ring waist adjustment allows the fit of the jacket to be fine tuned.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants.
• Convenient internal Napoleon pocket with zipper enclosure.
• YKK zippers ensure secure closure at all times.
• Exclusive Alpinestars and Monster Energy co-branding affords an aggressive, distinctive style.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART