Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Incorporates strategically positioned perforation panels for airflow and internal cooling.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
• Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature.
• New Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure
and customizable fit.
• Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation.
• Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
• Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black only).
SELECTION and FITTING