Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 andSFI 3.2A Level 5 standard
• Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability:
• 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Nomex®-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
• Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUPERIOR FIT
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Lumber and back Nomex® stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
• Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
• Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed finish).
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 - 60.
SELECTION and FITTING