Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Constructed with 1.3mm premium full-grain leather.
* High density perforated leather panels for superior ventilation.
* Breathable, stretch inserts reinforced with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber on the sleeves ensure an optimal fit in the riding position.
* Removable, internal three-layer windbreaker liner with stretch inserts and 3D tech mesh on central back panel allows the jacket to be configured for comfortable wear in cooler weather conditions.
* Full length accordion stretch leather zone along the side and shoulders provide optimum fit and comfort while riding.
* Aerodynamic MotoGP profile back hump.
* CE certified GP elbow protectors provide exceptional impact energy dissipation in the event of an accident.
* Alpinestars patented, race-derived high modulus thermoplastic external protection on shoulders and elbows offer additional impact protection.
* Chest pad compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
* Back compartment with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
* Snap connection system to integrate CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector.
* Multiple internal storage compartments for extra convenience.
* Flat external waist adjustment flaps attach with Velcro over stretch neoprene gussets.
* Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants.
* Flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers and YKK® main zipper ensure secure closure at all times.
DuPontTM and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.