Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Highly durable, premium leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• The GP Tech Suit has class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
• Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved GPR shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and elbow sliders, race tested in Moto GP.
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size 48-50 use XS/S, Size 52+ use M/XL.
• Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size 44-50 use MEDIUM insert. Sizes 52-60 use LARGE.
• Removable windbreaker means garment can be worn in various weather situations.
• Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
• Moto GP profiled, aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for improved suit cooling performance.
• Removable and washable inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels are strategically positioned on the underarms and shoulder areas for excellent fit and feel.
• Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit.
• External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure.
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with Velcro® for peace-of-mind closure.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART