Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
- Highly durable, premium kangaroo and bovine leather multi-panel construction for maximum abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact and abrasion slide
- Strategic perforations throughout suit for excellent levels of airflow and comfort.
- The GP Tech Suit has class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
- Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved internal GPR elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
- Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Friction shield (DFS) external shoulder, elbow and knee sliders, race tested in
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2‐certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
- Ankle cuff edges constructed from stretch fabric for fit and comfort.
- Moto GP profiled, aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for improved suit cooling performance.
- GP tech affords a superior transversal performance fit due to:
- Alpinestars developed accordion leather lumbar stretch insert allows for superb flex fit while in an aggressive, tucked riding position.
- Extensive elbow and rear torso accordion leather stretch panels offer great fit to cater for various riding styles.
- Newly developed extensive stretch calf panel features diagonal accordion stretch leather for performance fit.
- All leather accordion inserts are perforated for comfort, airflow and are reinforced with Aramidic fabric for abrasion and tear
- Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels are strategically positioned on the underarms, shoulders, crotch and thigh areas.
- Removable and washable inner mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation. Liner incorporates strategically positioned padding inserts for comfort and fit. Liner designed to work perfectly in conjunction with main shell for a superior performance racing fit.