Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Highly durable and abrasion resistant 1.3 mm leather construction.
• High-density perforated front and rear inserts for climatic control.
• Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms and waist give superb range of movement.
• Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on chest, back and elbows for a highly contoured fit and performance comfort.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size 48-50 use XS/S, Size 52+ use M/XL.
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size 48-50 use MEDIUM insert. Sizes 52-64 use LARGE.
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector.
• External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders are race tested and offer additional abrasion in key impact area.
• Integrated, perforated PE foam padding on chest and back further enhance comfort.
• Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in-takes and exhaust perforations to allow efficient regulation of internal airflow.
• Innovative anatomical sleeve design to reduce fatigue and improve riding comfort.
• Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability.
• Removable 80g thermal vest features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
• Cuff adjustment includes Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
• Neoprene comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Leather and TPU reinforced zip pull tabs.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART