Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
Optimized Sport Riding Design
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant 1.3 mm leather construction.
- High-density perforated front and rear inserts for climatic control.
- Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms and waist give superb range of movement.
- Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on chest, back and elbows for a highly contoured fit and performance comfort.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector.
- External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders are race tested and offer additional abrasion in key impact area.
- Integrated, perforated PE foam padding on chest and back further enhance comfort.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Flow Control system features zippered air in-takes and exhaust perforations to allow efficient regulation of internal airflow.
- Innovative anatomical sleeve design to reduce fatigue and improve riding comfort.
- Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability.
- Removable 80g thermal vest features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
- Cuff adjustment includes Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
- Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
- Neoprene comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Leather and TPU reinforced zip pull tabs.
Construction and Comfort Fit
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART