Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
• Sports styled garment with stretch panels on elbows and shoulders for improved mobility.
• Zippered shoulder air intakes and rear exhaust zippers offers greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size S-M use XS/S, Size L+ use M/XL.
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size S-M use MEDIUM insert. Sizes L-4XL use LARGE.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical areas gives added abrasion resistance to shoulder and elbows.
• Double Velcro sleeve fastening helps prevent protection displacement during impact slide.
Customization and Comfort
• Sleeve volume adjustment with twin-zip cuff openings.
• Dual Velcro collar closure system gives optimized fit.
• Neoprene® edges on collar and cuff for added comfort.
• Elongated rear profiling for comfort and waist adjustment belt for greater customization
• Waterproof internal pockets.
• Optimized with internal waist connection zipper for use with a selection of Alpinestars touring pant models.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART