Back to Moto Team
- Race #: 1
- Hometown: Cairo, GA, USA
- Team: Honda CRF250
- Justin “Bam-Bam” Barcia is a two time 250 East Coast Supercross Champion. Born in Paterson, New Jersey on March 25, 1992, he grew up racing the motocross circuit, starting at the age of 7.
- As an amateur Justin won 4 titles at the prestigious Loretta Lynn’s AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships.
- Justin turned pro in 2009, and in his first full season in 2010 he finished second in Supercross and fifth in the Outdoor Nationals.
- Justin won the 250 East Coast Supercross Championship in 2011, rode the 250 Outdoors, and filled in for 4 races in 450 Class when a teammate was injured.
- 2012 saw Justin continue his dominance of the 250 Class, repeating as the East Coast Supercross Champion and completing the season by winning the East/West Shootout in Las Vegas.
- After winning his second Championship it was announced that Justin would join the 450 class aboard a Team Honda Muscle Milk machine.
- Justin then competed in the hard fought 12 round 24 moto Outdoor Nationals, narrowly missing the Championship by 20 points, finishing second.
- In the busy off season Justin was selected to represent the United States on the 3 man Team USA at The Motocross of Nations in Belgium. Justin had the best finish of any American rider.
- 2012 was capped off by Justin winning The Monster Energy Cup and $100,000 aboard his 450 Muscle Milk Honda.