Roll Over to Zoom View Larger Photo
Constructed especially for female riders from highly abrasion resistant full grain leather, the Stella SP-8 features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge and synthetic suede palm reinforcement for grip and long-lasting comfort. A Velcro cuff closure and an elasticized wrist offer a secure and highly personalized performance fit.
Stella SP-8 Leather Gloves Key Features:
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Ergonomically positioned synthetic patterned suede palm reinforcement for grip and comfort on controls.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped fingers and internal seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.