Roll Over to Zoom View Larger Photo
Alpinestars Motegi two piece leather suit features high density ventilation perforations in its supple full-grain leather construction for superior sport riding comfort. Advanced protection is provided by race-derived, CE certified protectors on the elbows, shoulders and knees.
Motegi Two Piece Leather Suit Key Features:
- Premium 1.3mm full-grain leather construction for superior abrasion resistance, durability and comfort.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- High-density perforations on front panels offer exceptional ventilation levels when riding.
- Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of the knees ensure a racing style fit.
- Alpinestars exclusively profiled ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and reduced drag at high speeds.
- Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for a precise fit in the riding position.
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- TPR reinforcements on the shoulder offer additional abrasion and shock resistance in a key impact area.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
- Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels enhance fit and ensure comfort underneath riding boots.
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment including flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
- Full circumference zipper securely attaches the jacket and pants together.
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.