Paying homage to Japan’s twin ring circuit, the Motegi leather suit excels on and off the track with a durable and abrasion resistant full-grain leather construction, Aramidic stretch panels and a mesh liner providing exceptional comfort on longer rides. Advanced CE-certified protectors on the elbows, shoulders and knees offer unsurpassed impact protection.
Motegi One piece Leather Suit Key Features:
- Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for unsurpassed abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- High-density perforations on front panels offer optimum cooling performance.
- Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of the knees.
- Alpinestars exclusively profiled ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and reduced drag at high speeds.
- Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels enhance fit and ensure comfort underneath riding boots.
- Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for a precise fit in the riding position.
- TPR reinforcements on the shoulder offer additional abrasion and shock resistance in a key impact area.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment including flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.