Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* The fit is like a sports shoe, with internal protection of the toe, ankle and inner leg areas for the rigors of trials riding.
* A top reverse buckle closure system secures the foot and reduces the boot’s lateral dimensions.
* Replaceable anatomic footbed.
* Leather upper. Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus polyurethane (PU) for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
* PU injected rear plate.
* Patented ankle brace system with shock absorbing padding on the ankles.
* Abrasion resistant patch on the outside of the ball of each foot.
* Three high impact resistant technopolymer buckles with memory featuring an integrated quick release/locking system and a top reverse closure.
* Top of the boot is sealed with a Velcro® strap connected to elastic stretch leather.
* Poly fabric lining is coupled with padded foam.
* Extended gaiter helps prevent water entry.
* Alpinestars’ exclusive double durometer rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design.