Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Constructed with premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for unsurpassed abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
* Reinforced seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in event of an impact.
* Side-opening frontal zipper is anatomically positioned to give comfort in riding and standing positions.
* Exceptional protection against impact energies offered by removable, CE-certified GPR protectors in the elbows and shoulders which feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
* Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved GPR knee/shin protectors feature an internal floating attachment system to allow customization of protection as well as a precise garment fit while in the riding position.
* Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
* External TPR shoulder reinforcements offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
* Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment.
* MotoGP-profiled, ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and reduced drag at high speeds.
* Alpinestars exclusively developed accordion leather back panel for superior comfort in riding position.
* Performance fit afforded by accordion microfiber stretch inserts in key articulation points, plus extensive microfiber panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back of the knees.
* Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
* Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
* High-density perforations on chest, arm and leg panels offer optimum cooling performance.
* 3D mesh collar, cuff and ankle features Neoprene® comfort edge for high levels of breathability and comfort.
* Premium YKK fasteners used throughout garment, including flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
* Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.