Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• High-tech microfiber upper construction is lightweight and extremely durable.
• Durable sole is designed for improved riding feel and features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip
• Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and greater feel through the forefoot.
• The S-MX Plus Boot is CE certified.
• Alpinestars unique Multi Link Control System provides advanced support for the ankle, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper- flexion as well as providing additional impact protection to the ankle and achilles.
• Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high modulus TPU for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Wide, ventilated, heel counter extends to the ankle and is combined with a shock absorbing padded insert and self-molding foam ankle protectors.
• Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate shock and promote sliding during an accident.
• Newly designed, replaceable TPU toe slider with snap-in assembly provides more coverage around the toe area.
• Forefoot laminated with shock absorbing open cell foam while the ankle area has a highly breathable lining for improved comfort.
• Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for superior comfort and safety.
• Inner speed lacing closure which contains DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber and a unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fitting.
• Zippered closure mounted on accordion stretch panel features a Velcro tab that locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
• Micro adjustable ratchet buckle closure on the calf lets you finely tune the fit of the boot for maximum security and comfort.
SELECTION and FITTING