Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
S/MX PLUS GORE-TEX® BOOT KEY FEATURES:
* High-tech microfiber upper construction is lightweight and extremely durable.
* Integrated, 100% waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane provides exceptional weather protection to keep the feet comfortably dry in all conditions.
* Forefoot laminated with shock absorbing open cell foam while the ankle area has a highly breathable lining for improved comfort.
* Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for superior comfort and safety.
* Durable sole is designed for improved riding feel and features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip.
* The S/MX PLUS boot is CE certified.
* Alpinestars unique Multi Link Control System provides advanced support for the ankle, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper- flexion as well as providing additional impact protection to the ankle and Achilles.
* Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high modulus TPU for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
* Wide, ventilated, heel counter extends to the ankle and is combined with a shock absorbing padded insert and self-molding foam ankle protectors.
* Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate shock and promote sliding during an accident.
* Newly designed, replaceable TPU toe slider with snap-in assembly provides more coverage around the toe area.
* Inner speed lacing closure which contains DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber and a unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fitting.
* Zippered closure mounted on accordion stretch panel features a Velcro tab that locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
* Micro adjustable ratchet buckle closure on the calf lets you finely tune the fit of the boot for maximum security and comfort.
* Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and greater feel through the forefoot.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.