Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic and secure fit to give superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial-side contouring promotes greater contact with body of bike.
• Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility and riding comfort.
• Upper is constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber, while a contoured synthetic compound.
• Sole features aqua-dynamic channels to promote greater water run-off.
• Strategically positioned front vent for improved ventilation on long or short trips.
• Instep area constructed made from aramidic fiber with speed lacing closure and elastic-mounted lateral zipper for precise and secure fit.
•Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) also offers added impact protection to critical ankle.
• Dual-density screw-in toe-slider constructed from ionized aluminum and polymer for optimized levels of durability, weight-saving and abrasion resistance. Slider is replaceable.
• Vented wide heel counter is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert and molded ankle protectors.
• Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side insert slider to protect and reduce friction in event of a crash.
• The S-MX Plus Boot is fully CE-certified
• Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap.
• Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced ‘open cell’ foam for improved shock absorption.
• Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
• Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable footbed provides support arch support and improved forefoot feeling.
SELECTION and FITTING