Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
- Innovative multi-panel construction incorporating strong and supple leather main chassis.
- Suede reinforced palm offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Molded carbon fiber knuckle guards are light and durable, and offer superb protection against repeated impact.
- Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with Clarino® suede for abrasion resistance and support.
- Large exhaust vent on back of hand features TPR ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
Airflow and Fitment
- Leather accordion flex inserts on fingers and outer thumb provides support, fit and comfort.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool aiding comfort.
- Thumb, fingers, palm, top of hand and wrist are padded with 4mm perforated poly-foam for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Gauntlet-style cuff includes an elasticated wrist and a double Velcro® closure for a secure customized fit.
- Anatomical, pre-curved finger construction helps prevent fatigue and improve performance riding comfort.
- Leather reinforcements cover fingers and sidewalls for durability.