Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• 1.3mm premium full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
• Perforated leather panels enhance airflow within the suit.
• MotoGP profile, ventilated back hump for improved aerodynamic and cooling performance.
• Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Removable/adjustable CE certified GP elbow and shoulder protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding.
• Removable/adjustable CE certified GP-R knee and shin protectors.
• External PU shoulder sliders provide extra impact protection and help prevent pitching the rider into a tumble when sliding along the ground.
• Snap connection system allows integration with the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector which is available as an optional accessory.
• Internal chest protection compartments with PE protection padding (Alpinestars Bionic Chest Pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Replaceable PU GP knee sliders.
• Accordion stretch panels on the elbows, lower back and knees improve flexibility and riding comfort.
• Removable mesh liner with stretch panel inserts work with outer stretch zones for improved flexibility and precise fit.
• YKK® main zippers and semi-auto lock zippers on the wrists ensure secure closure at all times.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART