Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• The SP Shoe is certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
• Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum levels of durability, comfort and fit.
• The sharp, sleek shoe profile is derived from Formula One to provide the best possible pedal interaction and comfort in the cockpit.
• Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated suede for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability.
• Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe, secure and personalized fit.
• Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
• Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
• FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.
• Logos and graphics are embroidered.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.