ATEM LEATHER JACKET
* Extremely durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest and back.
* Race-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated to improve jacket’s cooling performance.
* Large accordion poly-fabric stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike.
* Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder protectors, tested in MotoGP.
* Multiple external perforated leather panels on shoulders and knees with foam protector inserts.
ASAMA AIR GLOVE
Forming part of Alpinestars innovative RIDEOUT Collection the Asama Air Glove incorporates a 3D Mesh and Spandex® main shell and features knuckle protection and Clarino® reinforcements. The extremely lightweight Asama Gloves are perfect for riders escaping the summer city streets for the open road.
YARI DRYSTAR GLOVE
YARI DRYSTAR® GLOVE Incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane technology into a durable and flexible leather and Spandex® main construction, the Yari Glove is ideal for when the weather closes in. Hard polymer knuckle protection and Clarino reinforcement boost the safety features of this RIDEOUT collection glove.
S-MX 6 Waterproof Boot
A waterproof boot that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, the S-MX 6 incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars’ performance footwear design and development. Every component on this CE certified boot has been carefully designed to give you a crucial performance edge or keep you in the seat for longer, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
ROAM 2 Waterproof BOOT
A durable and extremely comfortable touring boot, the Roam 2 features a new ergonomic foot shaping structure for more control on the bike’s controls and a waterproof membrane for guaranteed weatherproofing and breathability. The Roam 2 also incorporates class-leading protective features and a Velcro® closure system for a secure and personalized fit.
Jorge Lorenzo: 2015 MotoGP World Champ
Jorge Lorenzo stormed to his third premier class world title in Valencia with a superb, faultless victory to beat Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa to the line. Jorge had blasted a new lap record on his way to pole for Sunday’s title decider: Jorge now becomes Spain’s first triple premier class champion after winning in 2010 and 2012.