ATEM LEATHER JACKET
* Extremely durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest and back.
* Race-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated to improve jacket’s cooling performance.
* Large accordion poly-fabric stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike.
* Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder protectors, tested in MotoGP.
* Multiple external perforated leather panels on shoulders and knees with foam protector inserts.
ASAMA AIR GLOVE
Forming part of Alpinestars innovative RIDEOUT Collection the Asama Air Glove incorporates a 3D Mesh and Spandex® main shell and features knuckle protection and Clarino® reinforcements. The extremely lightweight Asama Gloves are perfect for riders escaping the summer city streets for the open road.
YARI DRYSTAR GLOVE
YARI DRYSTAR® GLOVE Incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane technology into a durable and flexible leather and Spandex® main construction, the Yari Glove is ideal for when the weather closes in. Hard polymer knuckle protection and Clarino reinforcement boost the safety features of this RIDEOUT collection glove.
S-MX 6 Waterproof Boot
A waterproof boot that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, the S-MX 6 incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars’ performance footwear design and development. Every component on this CE certified boot has been carefully designed to give you a crucial performance edge or keep you in the seat for longer, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
ROAM 2 Waterproof BOOT
A durable and extremely comfortable touring boot, the Roam 2 features a new ergonomic foot shaping structure for more control on the bike’s controls and a waterproof membrane for guaranteed weatherproofing and breathability. The Roam 2 also incorporates class-leading protective features and a Velcro® closure system for a secure and personalized fit.
LORENZO BLASTS TO QATAR WIN
Jorge Lorenzo started the defence of his MotoGP World title with an impressive display at the Losail International Circuit in Qatar. The Movistar Yamaha rider made a flying start from pole to take the lead on the first lap then made a pass on Ducati’s Andrea Dovizioso with 14 laps to go for his 41th premier class career win. Andrea finished second and Marc Marquez rounded out the podium.