Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
• Nucleon KR-CiW. Size XS-2XL use OS (one size).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size XS-S use SMALL insert. Sizes M-2XL use MEDIUM.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets.
• Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
• Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
• Non-aggressive micro-Velcro® used throughout the garment.
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.
• Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the WOMEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART