Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
* Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
* Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
* Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
* Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance.
* Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
* Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets.
* Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
* Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
* Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
* Non-aggressive micro-Velcro® used throughout the garment.
* Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
* Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
* Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.
* Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.