Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Anatomically shaped for female-specific fit.
• Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining.
• Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
• Long thermal liner ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be fully removed with zipper connection and integrated stretch comfort edge.
• Premium YKK zips used throughout.
• Reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
• Rip-stop reinforcement in key impact areas on the shoulders and arms for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-CiW. Size XS-2XL use OS (one size).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size XS-S use SMALL insert. Sizes M-2XL use MEDIUM.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tuning adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides.
• Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets and zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control.
• Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket. Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® closure and strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open.
• Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding.
• Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region.
• Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Non-aggressive micro-Velcro® used throughout the garment.
• Available in women's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S - 2XL.
SELECTION AND FITTING