Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Designed by Alpinestars footwear development department for a fit that is fully optimized for a female rider’s foot anatomy.
• Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber.
• Secure, personalized closure fit thanks to lacing system and adjustable Velcro® strap across lower shin. Velcro® straps are tipped with PU for grip and ease of closure.
• Ultra-lightweight and flexible rubber compound sole feature laser-ablated, textured patterning for excellent grip.
• Hi-Vis reflective panel on rear improves visibility of rider to other road users.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by foam padding
• External TPR toe slider and ankle guard help protect against abrasion and knocks.
• Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
• Microfiber shift pad is backed by foam padding and features textured debossing for better grip on bike’s controls.
• PU midsole on the heel area for comfort features integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
• Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
• Advanced textile lining features microfiber suede insert on heel to help stop the foot from slipping.
• Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
• Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Available in women's US shoe sizes, 5 - 11.5.
SELECTION and FITTING