Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Highly durable, premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact. Designed and constructed to ensure optimized women’s performance fit.
* Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
* Dual density, advanced polymer shoulder sliders are ergonomically incorporated into garment’s sport styling design for added abrasion resistance.
* Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
* Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
* Advanced poly-fabric accordion stretch inserts on rear for an excellent fit and reduced weight.
* Accordion leather stretch panels on elbows allow greater range of movement.
* Extensive poly-fabric stretch panels on the under arm help keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body.
* Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
* Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching.
* Combination Velcro® and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
* Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
* Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature.
* Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
* Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
* External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
* Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® for additional security.
* Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
* Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
* Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
* Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility to other road users.