Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for unsurpassed abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
* Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
* High-density perforations on front panels offer optimum cooling performance.
* Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of the knees.
* Alpinestars exclusively profiled ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and reduced drag at high speeds.
* Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels enhance fit and ensure comfort underneath riding boots.
* Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded profiles and dual density foam padding for
exceptional protection against impact forces.
* Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved GP-R knee protectors feature a floating construction for a precise fit in the riding position.
* TPR reinforcements on the shoulder offer additional abrasion and shock resistance in a key impact area.
* Integrated PE foam padding on the hips, coccyx, upper arms and sides of the torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
* Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
* Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
* Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment including flat profile YKK® Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
* Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.
* Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.