Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Constructed for an optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier poly-fabric main shell for water resistance and long-lasting performance.
• Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
• Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
• Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
• Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest back protector available as accessory).
• Nucleon KR-CiW. Size XS-2XL use OS (one size).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size XS-S use SMALL insert. Sizes M-2XL use MEDIUM.
• All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment’s air flow performance.
• Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
• Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
• Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves for movement and fit.
• 3D mesh collar construction plus padded textile wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
• Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
• Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
• Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps documents/electronics safe and dry.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
• Available in women's INTERNATIONAL sizes, XS - 2XL.
SELECTION and FITTING