Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Anatomically profiled for a female-specific fit.
• Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-nylon textile main shell for excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
• Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance.
• Waterproof and breathable integrated membrane for added comfort.
• Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
• TPU reinforced zip pull tabs.
• Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Internal back compartments supplied with replaceable poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector accessory insert available).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size XS-S use SMALL insert. Sizes M-2XL use MEDIUM.
• Chest compartments come with replaceable poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-CiW. Size XS-2XL use OS (one size).
• Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on back for performance fit.
• Full, removable long sleeve thermal liner for climate comfort control features inner Velcro®-closing wallet pockets.
• Zippered shoulder air-intakes for effective regulation of internal airflow.
• Integrated, soft microfiber edges on collar and cuff for improved comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort and performance fit.
• External and internal zippered pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Cuff adjustment includes Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
• Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
• Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability.
• Interior water-proof wallet pocket.
• Available in women's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S - 2XL.
SELECTION AND FITTING